Showing Collections: 211 - 222 of 222
Abstract This collection contains administrative records, institutional and media publications, annual reports, and program histories for the University of Dayton Research Institute (UDRI), the sponsored research arm of the University of Dayton that was founded in 1956.
Scope and Contents This collection includes 45 pieces of organ sheet music from the early 20th century.
Dates: 1888 - 1941
Abstract Posters, playbills, photographs, scrapbooks, programs, and other memorabilia of the theater and performing arts collected by Urban Schnurr (1906-1972). The collection is international in scope and covers the early to mid-20th century. Includes Schnurr's personal papers.
Abstract: Collected papers by and about the Ursuline Sisters of Maine, the history of the Ursuline order, and local parishes in the Waterville, Maine area.
Dates: 1937-2010; Majority of material found within 1978 - 2010
Abstract The Victory Theatre records consist of Victory Theatre Association governing documents, as well as rental agreements, posters, photographs, sheet music, and other organizational records. The Victory Theatre (now known as the Victoria Theatre) is located on the corners of First and Main streets in downtown Dayton, Ohio, and has been a center for performing arts since 1866.
Abstract The Wayne and Bette Morse collection on the Kenley Players, a traveling theater company founded by John Kenley (1906-2009), is an accumulation of programs and organizational documents related to activities and performances of the Kenley Players in Dayton, Ohio, between 1966 and 1995.
Dates: 1966-1995; Majority of material found within 1969 - 1981
Scope and Contents This set of fourteen drawings presented to the University of Dayton Archives and Special Collections are copies of the original scaled drawings. Many of these drawings were sold in the past as post cards, paper weights, and on other items at the University of Dayton Bookstore. The full collection can be viewed online in eCommons.
Dates: 1986 - 1987
Abstract Winnie Nardiello Papers include many different stuffs in her collection. Winnie Nardiello collection covers various aspects of the Catholic Church. Geographically, most of her collections closely relate to Middletown, Ohio. She collected papers about individual priests, sisters, and prayers. Holy Family Parish is one major source of Nardiello collection.
Scope and Contents note Transcripts and tapes of interviews with relatives, friends, associates, and employees of Orville and Wibur Wright and Charles F. Kettering. Interviews cover the early development of the airplane and flight as well as the Wright Brothers' personal lives.
Abstract The Yorgi Kefalidis collection on Ephesus contains his personal research materials on the ancient city of Ephesus, Turkey, and historical sites in and around the city and related individuals and events. A large portion of the collection includes materials pertaining to the House of the Virgin Mary (Meryem Ana).
Dates: 1899-2008 inclusive, circa 1960-2008 bulk ; Majority of material found within 1960 - 2008
- Catholic Church -- Prayers and devotions 15
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Art 15
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Devotion to 13
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Pictorial works 10
- College teachers -- Ohio -- Dayton 9
- Faculty papers 8
- Jesus Christ -- Art 8
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 8
- University of Dayton -- Faculty 8
- Devotional objects -- Catholic Church 7
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Theology 7
- Music 7
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Shrines 6
- Devotional literature 5
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Prayers and devotions 5
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Societies, etc. 5
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Study and teaching 5
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Titles 5
- Postcards 5
- Devotional images 4 ∧ less
- Marian Library 21
- University of Dayton 4
- University of Dayton. Department of Music 4
- Carroll, Eamon R. 3
- Augustine, Saint, Bishop of Hippo, 354-430 2
- Benedum, Richard 2
- Bernardin, Joseph, 1928-1996 2
- Boeddeker, Alfred, 1903- 2
- Dayton Christian Jewish Dialogue (organization) 2
- Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra 2
- Francis, of Assisi, Saint, 1182-1226 2
- Franciscan National Marian Commission 2
- Franciscans 2
- Jelly, Fredrick M. 2
- Kenley Players 2
- Laurentin, René 2
- Liguori, Alfonso Maria de', Saint, 1696-1787 2
- Marianists 2
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint 2
- Mersberger, Jerome 2 ∧ less