Showing Collections: 151 - 180 of 219
Collection of postcards depicting New Subiaco Abbey and one prayer card published by the Abbey.
A collection of holy cards and other devotional materials printed by N.G. Basevi, an Italian publisher of religious images, primarily dating from the 1930s.
An original eighteenth century woodblock that was used to create devotional prints of Notre Dame de Bon Encontre. The woodblock is accompanied by a modern print created using the original block.
A partial set of 40 black and white cards with photographs of the Oberammergau Passion Play, published by F. Bruckman in 1922. Two of the cards are signed by actor Anton Lang, who played Jesus.
This collection contains 32 scrapbooks from the Omega Sorority. The scrapbooks include photographs and information about pledge classes, sorority activities, and the 40th Anniversary in 1978.
The Pflaum publications were produced by the Pflaum Publishing Company of Dayton, Ohio. The collection is mainly bound volumes of original weekly newspapers and comic books for Catholic youth.
The materials in this collection document the activities that the students in Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia partake in. The items show the students' willingness to show the world what music can offer. This collection includes scrapbooks, a plague and a notebook containing the organizations itinerary.
This collection contains 3 binders of photographs and images relating to the Marian apparitions in Beauraing, Belgium that occurred in 1932 and 1933. The collection provides extensive photographic documentation of the history and activities relating to the apparitions at Beauraing.
The collection was assembled by the Pro Maria Committee of Lowell, Massachusetts circa 1965.
This collection contains English and French manuscripts regarding the Marian apparitions at Beauraing, Belgium. Some, possibly all, of the original manuscripts are written by Aurelien Pierroux, first secretary of the Pro Maria Committee.
Faculty papers of University of Dayton philosophy professor Dr. Raymond M. Herbenick (1942-1999), including unpublished papers, published articles and books, and research notes.
Devotional materials printed by Reproducta Company in Italy and the United States.
Faculty papers of University of Dayton music professor Dr. Richard P. Benedum, including teaching materials, grant project files, correspondence, news clippings, and writings, most notably his program notes for the Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra programs (1976-2006).
This collection contains circus-related books, magazines, programs, posters, and other materials collected by University of Dayton alumnus Robert Vandevander '53, also a former instructor in the School of Education at UD. Materials were collected from 1952 to 2009.
This collections contains the records of the Roman Catholic Modernism Group of the American Academy of Religion. It includes conference papers, applications, and correspondence.
The rosary collection contains over 400 five-decade rosaries.
This collection contains devotional materials on the Sacred Heart of Jesus including holy cards, prayer leaflets and novenas, foreign language prayers, badges, handmade devotional objects, pamphlets, membership cards, and printed ephemera.
This collection includes administrative records, publications, research material, and individual department and program materials created by the School of Engineering.
The records of the University of Dayton School of Law, including publications, histories of the School, records of the Dean and the Zimmerman Law Library, and other administrative records. Materials pertain to UD's first law school, the College of Law (1922-1935) and the present School of Law (est. 1974).
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Art 19
- Catholic Church -- Prayers and devotions 16
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Devotion to 14
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Pictorial works 11
- College teachers -- Ohio -- Dayton 9
- University of Dayton -- Faculty 9
- Faculty papers 8
- Jesus Christ -- Art 8
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 8
- Devotional objects -- Catholic Church 7
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Shrines 7
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Theology 7
- Music 7
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Titles 6
- Devotional literature 5
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Apparitions and miracles 5
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Miscellanea 5
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Prayers and devotions 5
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Societies, etc. 5
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Study and teaching 5 ∧ less
- English 162
- Multiple languages 35
- French 11
- German 6
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 3
- Italian 2
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Hungarian 1
- Japanese 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1
- Portuguese 1
- Ukrainian 1
- Vietnamese 1 ∧ less
- Marian Library 21
- University of Dayton 4
- University of Dayton. Department of Music 4
- Carroll, Eamon R. 3
- Augustine, Saint, Bishop of Hippo, 354-430 2
- Benedum, Richard 2
- Bernardin, Joseph, 1928-1996 2
- Boeddeker, Alfred, 1903- 2
- Dayton Christian Jewish Dialogue (organization) 2
- Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra 2
- Francis, of Assisi, Saint, 1182-1226 2
- Franciscan National Marian Commission 2
- Franciscans 2
- Jelly, Fredrick M. 2
- Kenley Players 2
- Laurentin, René 2
- Liguori, Alfonso Maria de', Saint, 1696-1787 2
- Marianists 2
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint 2
- Mersberger, Jerome 2 ∧ less