Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 20
This collection contains correspondence, course materials, manuscripts, and articles by Eamon R. Carroll, O.Carm. Topics include Mariology, Marian devotion, and ecumenism.
This collection is of rosaries that were donated to Father John T. Arsenault, priest for the Diocese of Portland, Maine.
This collection contains original and reproduced correspondence, drafts, minutes, and other papers related to the composition of the 1973 pastoral letter Behold Your Mother: Woman of Faith published by the National Conference of Catholic Bishops. These papers were collected by Father John T. Myler during his dissertation research. The collection also includes an oral history with Father Eamon Carroll, O.Carm., conducted by Father Myler.
This collection includes postcards, photographs, holy cards, and clippings depicting Marian shrines, paintings, statues, and other Catholic artwork. The collection primarily covers Marian art in western Europe during the second half of the 20th century.
This collection contains bulletins and newsletters published by Catholic organizations with a Marian dimension. The collection also contains some information about organizations including promotional, historical, or ephemeral material. This collection is international in scope with a focus on Marian organizations and movements in the United States. Documents date from circa 1950 through the present day.
This collection contains three bound journals which document personal piety and devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary. They contain transcribed typewritten excerpts of writings on the Blessed Virgin including prayers, poetry, the Litany of Loreto, and daily consecrations to Mary. All journals contain printed images such as holy cards and clippings that accompany many of the entries.
This collection contains materials related to Marian shrines located in the United States. The collection was acquired in response to a form letter sent by the Marian Library in 1995. Materials in this collection include information about the shrine and postcards, brochures, pamphlets, articles, and other ephemera documenting the history and activities of each shrine.
This collection includes articles, newsletters, promotional materials, and other ephemera documenting Catholic programs and activities that celebrated the 1987-1988 Marian Year.
The Mariology article file contains both published and unpublished material on a variety of Marian topics. Items are arranged alphabetically by author's last name when known.
The Miraculous Medal collection contains nearly 400 devotional items related to the Miraculous Medal. Some are the medals with inscriptions in different languages, while others are objects with the Miraculous Medal affixed to them. Materials in the collection date from circa 1900 through the present day.
The rosary collection contains over 400 five-decade rosaries.
The single-decade rosary collection contains nearly 100 single-decade rosaries. Materials in the collection date from circa 1960 to the present day.
This collection contains correspondence and articles relating to Sr. Ann Marie Harrison's efforts to have the title "Mary Beloved of the Trinity" formally recognized. Materials include correspondence, poetry, hymns, articles and related research. Copies of several of the articles and manuscripts are included on CD's.
- Subject: Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Devotion to X
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Devotion to 14
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Apparitions and miracles 3
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Art 3
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Symbolism 3
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Titles 3
- Rosary 3
- Carroll, Eamon R. -- Archives 2
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Devotion to -- United States 2
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Miscellanea 2
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Pictorial works 2
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Shrines 2
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Shrines -- France 2
- Bernardin, Joseph, 1928-1996 -- Archives 1
- Carberry, John Joseph, 1904-1998 -- Archives 1
- Catechetics -- Catholic Church -- History -- 16th century 1
- Catholic Church -- History -- 20th century -- Periodicals 1
- Catholic Church -- Pastoral letters and charges 1
- Catholic Church. National Conference of Catholic Bishops -- Archives 1
- Catholic church buildings -- Europe 1
- Catholic literature 1 + ∧ less
- English 8
- Multiple languages 5
- French 3
- German 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Marian Library 5
- Carroll, Eamon R. 2
- Arsenault, John T. 1
- Bernardin, Joseph, 1928-1996 1
- Carberry, John Joseph, 1904-1998 1
- Catholic Church. National Conference of Catholic Bishops 1
- Clugnet, Leon 1
- Harrison, Ann Marie, Sister 1
- Levit, Josef, S.M. 1
- Martin, Auguste 1
- Mary's Gardens 1
- McDonough, William F., Monsignor 1
- Myler, John T., Monsignor 1
- Rausch, James S. (James Steven), 1928-1981 1
- Salgado, Jean-Marie 1
- Stokes, John S. (John Stodgell), 1920-2007 1 + ∧ less