Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract: A collection of holy cards printed by Boumard Fils, a French publisher of religious images.
Abstract: A collection of holy cards and other devotional materials printed by Bouasse-Lebel and Bouasse-Jeune, French publishers of religious images.
Dates: 1900-1960; Majority of material found within 1900 - 1920
Abstract: Collection of holy cards created to commemorate ordinations, vow professions, jubilees, memorials, and other events.
Abstract: A collection of holy cards and other devotional materials printed by Fratelli Bonella, an Italian publisher of religious images.
Abstract The Marian devotional scapular collection contains scapulars representing the Blessed Virgin Mary including the Brown Scapular of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, the Green Scapular, the Red Scapular of the Passion, and the Blue Scapular of the Immaculate Conception. The collection also includes various scapulars with a Marian dimension, handmade or otherwise unique scapulars, and brochures or printed ephemera relating to the scapulars.
Dates: circa 1940-2012
Abstract: A collection of holy cards and other devotional materials printed by N.G. Basevi, an Italian publisher of religious images, primarily dating from the 1930s.
- Subject: Devotional objects -- Catholic Church X
- Marian Library 2
- Augustinians 1
- Benedictines 1
- Bouasse-Jeune (Printer) 1
- Boumard Fils (Printer) 1
- Christian Brothers 1
- Congregation of the Priests of the Sacred Heart 1
- Daughters of Charity of St. Vincent de Paul 1
- Daughters of Our Lady of Mercy 1
- Daughters of Wisdom 1
- Discalced Carmelite Nuns 1
- Dominican Sisters of Charity of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary 1
- Dominicans 1
- Franciscans 1
- Fratelli Bonella (Printer) 1
- Holy Ghost Fathers 1
- Jesuits 1
- Maison Bouasse-Lebel (Printer) 1
- Marianists 1
- Missionary Servants of the Most Holy Trinity 1 ∧ less