Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Papers of music and physical education instructor, Eileen L. Sears, who also served as director of the student union in the 1950s. This small collection includes photographs, correspondence, performance programs, clippings, and research and draft manuscripts of Sears' published Civil War novel, Born a Rebel (1990).
This collection consists of 33 VHS tapes and digital copies of those tapes of the Flyerettes, cheerleaders, JV cheerleaders, and UD Flyer Girls filmed between 1990 and 1996.
Faculty papers of University of Dayton music professor Dr. Richard P. Benedum, including teaching materials, grant project files, correspondence, news clippings, and writings, most notably his program notes for the Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra programs (1976-2006).
- Names: University of Dayton. Department of Music X
- College teachers -- Ohio -- Dayton 2
- Faculty papers 2
- Music 2
- Music -- Instruction and study 2
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 2
- University of Dayton -- Faculty 2
- Baton twirling 1
- Cheerleading 1
- Dance 1
- Drill teams 1
- Marching bands 1
- Performing arts 1
- Poetry 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1 + ∧ less
- Benedum, Richard 1
- Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra 1
- Sears, Eileen L. 1
- Szász, Tibor 1
- University of Dayton 1