Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 35
Collection of Christian songbooks from the United States, as well as a songbook of Mexican songs featuring Christian songs.
A collection of holy cards printed by Boumard Fils, a French publisher of religious images.
The Catholic ephemera collection is an artificial collection of ephemeral items on American Catholicism. Items in the collection have been created or published by various Catholic organizations in the United States. The collection includes a variety of material types, such as brochures, pamphlets, prayer cards, publicity materials, and newsletters. The materials were published throughout the twentieth and twenty-first centuries.
Accruals are frequent.
The chaplet collection contains nearly 100 chaplets and instructions on how to pray the particular chaplet. Materials in the collection date from circa 1800 through the present day, with the bulk from circa 1960 to the present day.
Collection of holy cards created to commemorate ordinations, vow professions, jubilees, memorials, and other events.
Collection of reliquaries and relics of various Catholic saints, and the accompanying documentation.
This collection contains greeting cards, postcards, commemorative cards, clippings, pamphlets, and other printed ephemera depicting the Blessed Virgin Mary, Maddonna and Child, the life of Jesus and Mary, and other religious themes in the style of Byzantine and Eastern Orthodox art.
Collection of research material and correspondence of Father Edward O’Connor of the University of Notre Dame.
A collection of holy cards and other devotional materials printed by Fratelli Bonella, an Italian publisher of religious images.
This collection contains bulletins and newsletters published by Catholic organizations with a Marian dimension. The collection also contains some information about organizations including promotional, historical, or ephemeral material. This collection is international in scope with a focus on Marian organizations and movements in the United States. Documents date from circa 1950 through the present day.
This collection contains approximately 10,000 holy cards and printed ephemera related to the Blessed Virgin Mary, Madonna and Child, events in the life of Jesus and Mary, Marian titles, and Marian shrines.
This collection contains Marian prayers in the form of cards and small leaflets and includes prayers in both English and foreign languages. The materials in the collection were most likely used in private devotion and represent a variety of popular and unique American and European Marian prayers since the 19th century.
This collection contains sheet music with a Marian dimension. This collection is international in scope, and a bulk of the music dates from the 1860s through the present day.
This collection includes index cards with bibliographic citations for a variety of Marian topics. Citations are generally from the 1900's - 1960's.
The Mariology article file contains both published and unpublished material on a variety of Marian topics. Items are arranged alphabetically by author's last name when known.
The Miraculous Medal collection contains nearly 400 devotional items related to the Miraculous Medal. Some are the medals with inscriptions in different languages, while others are objects with the Miraculous Medal affixed to them. Materials in the collection date from circa 1900 through the present day.
Collection of postcards depicting New Subiaco Abbey and one prayer card published by the Abbey.
A collection of holy cards and other devotional materials printed by N.G. Basevi, an Italian publisher of religious images, primarily dating from the 1930s.
- Language: Multiple languages X
- Catholic Church -- Prayers and devotions 8
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Art 7
- Devotional objects -- Catholic Church 5
- Jesus Christ -- Art 5
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Apparitions and miracles 4
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Devotion to 4
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Shrines 4
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Miscellanea 3
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Pictorial works 3
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Prayers and devotions 3
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Titles 3
- Printed ephemera 3
- Saints -- Prayers and devotions 3
- Christmas music -- Scores 2
- Devotional literature 2
- Nuns 2
- Postcards 2
- Benedictine monasteries -- United States 1
- Bible -- Criticism, interpretation, etc. 1
- Catholic Church -- Canada 1 + ∧ less
- Marian Library 10
- Francis, of Assisi, Saint, 1182-1226 2
- Liguori, Alfonso Maria de', Saint, 1696-1787 2
- Ursulines 2
- Agatha, Saint, -approximately 250 1
- Agnes, of Montepulciano, Saint, approximately 1268-1317 1
- Alacoque, Marguerite Marie, Saint, 1647-1690 1
- Albertus, Magnus, Saint, 1193?-1280 1
- Anacletus, Pope 1
- Anne, (Mother of the Virgin Mary), Saint 1
- Anthony, of Egypt, Saint, approximately 250-355 or 356 1
- Anthony, of Padua, Saint, 1195-1231 1
- Antoninus, Saint, Archbishop of Florence, 1389-1459 1
- Augustine, Saint, Archbishop of Canterbury, -604? 1
- Augustine, Saint, Bishop of Hippo, 354-430 1
- Augustinians 1
- Bailon, Pascual, Saint, 1540-1592 1
- Benedictines 1
- Berchmans, John, Saint, 1599-1621 1
- Bernard, of Clairvaux, Saint, 1090 or 1091-1153 1 + ∧ less