Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
The Christine Mathieu Marian holy card collection contains approximately 1,700 Catholic holy cards, primarily depicting the Blessed Virgin Mary. The collection includes French Marian holy cards from circa 1853 through 2001. Holy cards in the collection document Marian devotional themes, iconography, titles, pilgrimage sites, and prayers.
The Italian Marist school scrapbooks contain the collages, illustrations, and writings of primary school students and were created in 1952 and 1953 as part of the curriculum to study of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
This collection includes postcards, photographs, holy cards, and clippings depicting Marian shrines, paintings, statues, and other Catholic artwork. The collection primarily covers Marian art in western Europe during the second half of the 20th century.
This collection contains approximately 10,000 holy cards and printed ephemera related to the Blessed Virgin Mary, Madonna and Child, events in the life of Jesus and Mary, Marian titles, and Marian shrines.
This collection contains photographs documenting Marian artwork, awards, books, churches and shrines, educational programs, events, groups, individuals, libraries and museums, organizations, and religious objects. The collection is international in scope and materials date from circa 1920 through circa 1990.
This collection contains the research materials and manuscripts of French author and art historian, Maurice Vloberg (1885-1967). The materials primarily document Vloberg's research and writing on the topic of Marian iconography throughout history.
This collection contains Marian Christmas cards that have been painted or drawn by artists who utilize brushes or drawing tools held in their mouths or feet as a result of a disability.
- Subject: Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Pictorial works X
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Art 9
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Shrines 6
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Miscellanea 4
- Jesus Christ -- Pictorial works 2
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Devotion to 2
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Symbolism 2
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Titles 2
- Printed ephemera 2
- Catholic Church -- Prayers and devotions 1
- Christian art and symbolism 1
- Christian art and symbolism -- France -- 19th century 1
- Christian art and symbolism -- France -- 20th century 1
- Christian saints 1
- Christian saints -- Pictorial works 1
- Christian women saints 1
- Christmas cards 1
- Devotional images 1
- Devotional objects 1
- Education -- Italy -- 1940-1960 1 + ∧ less
- French 4
- Multiple languages 3
- English 2
- German 2
- Italian 2
- Marian Library 5
- Association of Handicapped Artists 1
- Istituto Champagnat 1
- Istituto San Giuseppe 1
- Levit, Josef, S.M. 1