Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Materials owned by University of Dayton English professor, Bro. William O. Wehrle (1896-1959), including two of his publications and 32 magnetic audio tape reels of recorded lectures and dramatic readings.
The collection mainly consists of publications and papers authored and collected by former University of Dayton psychology professor, Julien M. Christensen. It documents Christensen's research and career in human factors engineering in both public and academic spheres. Included are journals; newsletters and magazines; design guides, standards, and regulations; and Christensen's personal publications, classroom materials, and correspondence.
Papers of music and physical education instructor, Eileen L. Sears, who also served as director of the student union in the 1950s. This small collection includes photographs, correspondence, performance programs, clippings, and research and draft manuscripts of Sears' published Civil War novel, Born a Rebel (1990).
Collection of academic planners, VHS tapes, and letters of Dr. Eugene R. August, as well as documents relating to his time as a professor and his term as Alumi Chair.
Faculty papers of George C. Biersack (1923-1980), professor of communication arts at the University of Dayton from 1952-1980. His papers include subject files, correspondence, memorabilia, and records of the Miami Valley Educational Television Foundation and the Ohio Council on Educational Television.
Faculty papers of Dr. Kenneth C. Schraut, professor of mathematics at the University of Dayton from 1940-1993. The materials include subject files, correspondence, memorabilia, scrapbooks, and books.
Faculty papers of University of Dayton philosophy professor Dr. Raymond M. Herbenick (1942-1999), including unpublished papers, published articles and books, and research notes.
Faculty papers of University of Dayton music professor Dr. Richard P. Benedum, including teaching materials, grant project files, correspondence, news clippings, and writings, most notably his program notes for the Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra programs (1976-2006).
- Subject: College teachers -- Ohio -- Dayton X
- Faculty papers 7
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 7
- University of Dayton -- Faculty 7
- English literature 2
- Music 2
- Music -- Instruction and study 2
- American literature 1
- Communication -- Study and teaching 1
- Early childhood education 1
- Education 1
- Educational leadership 1
- Educational technology 1
- Ethics 1
- Human engineering 1
- Human engineering -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. 1
- Lectures and lecturing 1
- Mathematics 1
- Minorities -- Education (Higher) 1
- Opera 1 + ∧ less
- University of Dayton. Department of English 2
- University of Dayton. Department of Music 2
- August, Eugene R., 1935- 1
- Augustine, Saint, Bishop of Hippo, 354-430 1
- Bannan, Alfred 1
- Benedum, Richard 1
- Biersack, George C. 1
- Christensen, Julien M. 1
- Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra 1
- Harkenrider, Edward 1
- Herbenick, Raymond M. 1
- Horst, Bernard L. 1
- Lees, Charles 1
- Miami Valley Educational Television Foundation 1
- National Mathematics Honor Society of Secondary Schools 1
- O'Donnell, Robert 1
- Ohio Council on Educational Television 1
- Schraut , Kenneth C. (Kenneth Charles) 1
- Sears, Eileen L. 1
- Thomas, Aquinas, Saint, 1225?-1274 1 + ∧ less