Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
Ephemera printed and distributed by the Apostleship of Prayer, a Catholic organization, including prayer cards and newsletters, and a list of published materials in the library's bibliographic holdings.
Mailings, brochures, and other ephemera printed and distributed by the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
Pamphlets and prayer cards distributed by the Blue Army of Our Lady of Fatima.
A collection of holy cards printed by Boumard Fils, a French publisher of religious images.
Dr. Cecilia Moore is an Associate Professor in the Department of Religious Studies at the University of Dayton. Her speciality is in U.S. Catholicism, particuarly in its intersection with African American culture and identity. This collection documents her extensive history with communities of African American Catholics.
The chaplet collection contains nearly 100 chaplets and instructions on how to pray the particular chaplet. Materials in the collection date from circa 1800 through the present day, with the bulk from circa 1960 to the present day.
Pamphlets and prayer cards published by the Christophers, including issues from the Christopher News Notes series.
A collection of holy cards and other devotional materials printed by Bouasse-Lebel and Bouasse-Jeune, French publishers of religious images.
Materials related to the history and present activities of the Franciscan Sisters of the Atonement.
A collection of holy cards and other devotional materials printed by Fratelli Bonella, an Italian publisher of religious images.
This collection contains approximately 10,000 holy cards and printed ephemera related to the Blessed Virgin Mary, Madonna and Child, events in the life of Jesus and Mary, Marian titles, and Marian shrines.
This collection contains Marian prayers in the form of cards and small leaflets and includes prayers in both English and foreign languages. The materials in the collection were most likely used in private devotion and represent a variety of popular and unique American and European Marian prayers since the 19th century.
Collection of postcards depicting New Subiaco Abbey and one prayer card published by the Abbey.
A collection of holy cards and other devotional materials printed by N.G. Basevi, an Italian publisher of religious images, primarily dating from the 1930s.
Devotional materials printed by Reproducta Company in Italy and the United States.
Collected papers by and about the Ursuline Sisters of Maine, the history of the Ursuline order, and local parishes in the Waterville, Maine area.
- Subject: Catholic Church -- Prayers and devotions X
- Devotional literature 5
- Jesus Christ -- Art 5
- Devotional objects -- Catholic Church 4
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Art 4
- Saints -- Prayers and devotions 4
- Catholic Church -- United States -- History 3
- Church bulletins 2
- Devotional objects 2
- Holy cards 2
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Prayers and devotions 2
- Nuns 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Postcards 2
- Vocation -- Catholic Church 2
- African Americans -- Religious life 1
- African-Americans -- Catholic Church 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Augustus Tolton 1
- Badges 1 + ∧ less
- English 8
- Multiple languages 8
- Marian Library 2
- Apostleship of Prayer (Organization) 1
- Bernardin, Joseph, 1928-1996 1
- Blue Army of Our Lady of Fatima 1
- Bouasse-Jeune (Printer) 1
- Boumard Fils (Printer) 1
- Catholic Church. Archdiocese of Cincinnati (Ohio) 1
- Christophers (Organization) 1
- Costa, Alexandrina Maria da 1
- Franciscan Sisters of the Atonement 1
- Fratelli Bonella (Printer) 1
- Lurana Mary Francis, Mother, 1870-1935 1
- Maison Bouasse-Lebel (Printer) 1
- N.G. Basevi (Printer) 1
- New Subiaco Abbey (Subiaco, Ark.) 1
- Paul James Francis, Father, 1863-1940 1
- Pilarczyk, Daniel E. 1
- Reproducta Company 1
- Society of the Atonement 1
- Thibodeau, Martha Helen, O.S.U. 1 + ∧ less