Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Papers of Bette Rogge Morse, a University of Dayton alumna and active television personality in Dayton, Ohio. Bette Rogge Morse has hosted several talk shows on local television, including The Bette Rogge Show (WHIO-TV, 1967-1972); Getting Together with Bette Rogge (GTV-19); Culture Scene (DGTV/DATV); and Senior Chronicle (Fox45, 1996). This collection is an accumulation of audiovisual recordings, documents, photographs, and other materials following her long career.
The Wayne and Bette Morse collection on the Kenley Players, a traveling theater company founded by John Kenley (1906-2009), is an accumulation of programs and organizational documents related to activities and performances of the Kenley Players in Dayton, Ohio, between 1966 and 1995.
- Names: Kenley Players X
- Memorial Hall (Dayton, Ohio) 1
- Performing arts -- Ohio -- Dayton 1
- Television personalities 1
- Television talk show hosts 1
- Theater -- Ohio -- Dayton 1
- Dayton Access Television (Firm) 1
- Kenley, John 1
- Morse, Wayne H. 1
- University of Dayton 1
- WHIO-TV ((Television station: Dayton, Ohio)) 1