Sister Ann Marie Harrison papers
Scope and contents
This collection documents the efforts of Sr. Ann Marie Harrison to obtain official approval of the Marian title "Mary, Beloved of the Trinity." Sr. Ann Marie Harrison sent several letters to various bishops, archbishops, and even Pope John Paul II regarding the title. The manuscripts include a presentation given to the Mariological Society of America in 2002.
- 1952 - 2006
- Majority of material found within 1989-2006
- Harrison, Ann Marie, Sister (Person)
Access to Materials
This collection is open and available to the public for research in the Marian Library reading room. The materials are non-circulating.
The materials in this collection may be protected by copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code). The materials are available for personal, educational, and scholarly use. It is the responsibility of the researcher to locate and obtain permission from the copyright owner or his or her heirs for any other use, such as reproduction and publication.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
This collection contains correspondence and articles relating to Sr. Ann Marie Harrison's efforts to have the title "Mary Beloved of the Trinity" formally recognized. Materials include correspondence, poetry, hymns, articles and related research. Copies of several of the articles and manuscripts are included on CD's.
Each file is arranged chronologically.
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Devotion to Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Titles Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Sister Ann Marie Harrison papers, 1952-2006
- Kayla Harris
- January 2017
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Marian Library
Part of the University Libraries Repository
300 College Park Dr.
Dayton Ohio 45469-1360